19th Recon Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fishing Story

Go down

Fishing Story Empty Fishing Story

Post  Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:43 pm

A guy is found dead in a phone booth with the glass shattered and the phone off the line. The guy is wearing a life vest and has a small fish in a bucket next to him. The police discover that the man was talking to his old fishing buddy.

When questioned the buddy tells the police that his friend called to tell him about the huge fish he caught. Perplexed to how the man died the police asked a professional.

When asked the professional explained that the man was an amateur fisherman telling a fishing story.

How did he die?

Answer will be posted in 2 days. Please post your answer in the form of a reply.

Back to top Go down

Fishing Story Empty Re: Fishing Story

Post  PIXARUS Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:07 pm

My idea is: Someone approached him from behind and hit him with a crowbar through the window to kill him and rob him of his possessions. Maybe this idea is too simple, but living in a country in which someone can beat me to death for 100pln (polish currency, equivalent of about 40$) taught me one thing: if you don't know the reason, money is the answer. We even have such saying. pale

PIXARUS
Private First Class
Private First Class

XP : 19
Honor : 0

Back to top Go down

Fishing Story Empty 2 days r up

Post  Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:13 pm

XD

Back to top Go down

Fishing Story Empty Re: Fishing Story

Post  Sponsored content